beyond CHALLENGES – we are hiring
As an experienced, award winning visualization company, beyond is dedicated to the representation of ideas, and their uniqueness. Over the years we have supported world famous architecture offices, project developers, marketing and advertising companies by depicting their visions.
The exploration and application of state of the art technologies and the continuous development of new illustration modes and methods are essential to us.
Our credo is to carry out emotional messages based on narrative imagery.
After our first 10 years of consolidation in Hamburg Germany, we have reached our next development step, by opening our creative studio in the very heart of the exciting city of Cluj.
We need you to be one of those who will shape the evolution of beyond, and grow with us as part of our team!
Our aim is – beyond the growth of our core business, arch-viz and animation – to strike a new, innovative and exciting path, meant to transform beyond into a market leader in the field of 3D communication, visualisation, animation and interactive media.
– have a great passion for the world of imagery
– have a keen sense of aesthetics and design
– have a young spirit
– are friendly, highly motivated and communicative
– have an aspiration to personal and professional growth
– are a teamplayer, who responsibly supports your colleagues
– have the ability to find creative and target-oriented solutions
– are open minded
– can motivate others
then please continue reading about the technical requirements:
– understanding of technical drawings as basis for 3D models
– expert knowledge of 3D Studio Max
– expert level VRAY – incl. Lighting, Shading and Rendering
– additional knowledge of other render engines is an advantage – Corona
– expert knowledge of post production software – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
– experience in the field of 3D animation
And now to the exciting part. What we offer:
– you will have the possibility to take control over all project steps, from modeling all the way to the final results
– a friendly and relaxed work-environment as part of our team of highly motivated professionals
– the chance to personally and creatively contribute to each project
– the chance of personal and professional development
– outstanding future perspectives regarding performance/responsability and remuneration
– state of the art hard- and software environment, including inhouse renderfarm
– dynamic workflow
– possibility to explore state of the art technologies, develop new concepts and implement new ideas
– permanent position after a probation period